Friday, November 10, 2006

Blogging the IN thing??

A usual Friday afternoon.. sitting in the office and unknowingly mind seems to wonder at anything but work .. and then you start reading Blogs of people u know or u dont!(does it really make a difference!).
And that moment I thought.. Wats up with all this BLOGGIN ? How come every person seems to have their own webpage? Even a person like me who has been so bad in essays or anything relating to any form of literature is gettin into it?
Is it becuase with this hitech world where every one seems to be on a run for something or the other one does not get time to talk to people face to face so they are trying this new medium ....Or is it a medium for shy people who want to vent out their thoughts in this unknown space..
Or maybe as in my case something new to try..
watever it is I am sure It is getting on to me so I guess u will get to read more about me stranger!!

No comments: